HaiX.. another school day.. Today has been another boring day n i have make new friend n that is Miranda.. heheX.. she is a sweet n nice gal.. but sometimes naughty larhh.. hmmm.. i dun like some of e teachers teaching us this yr.. sian lo. It is no longer e same as last yr.. Everything changes... like for example.. Myself.. i think i changed alot larhh.. like in other wards is like.. ErM.. I am like a changed person.. I suddenly dun like to go out with friends le.. like to stay at home.. hmmm.. EvEn i also don't know what have happened to me... I started to feel very lonely, sad plus stress!!... that's e most important thing.. Cause is like.. ErM.. This yr is streaming lehh.. if i nv get good grades then is like... I will nt get to e better classes.. I'll try my best... Don't know why recently, I kept feeling very sleepy.. haiX... what is happening to me?? I shall stop here le..
About myself
Just love talking & making loads and loads of friends(:
Most importantly, I want to stay positive!
Wishes
*(x)Have lots of money
*(x)New bag
*(x)Accessories
*(x)New Clothings