HaiX... Why is sec school life so different from pri school?? Sometimes i really feel that i can't adapt to e life in sec school lorX.. Though I'm already studying in Hss for e 2nd year le.. Dunno why larhS.. Perhaps, recently my mood change very easily... Or u can say that I'm crazy le bahh.. Suddenly just feel like locking myself in e room n dun get out of it, or even feel that I would like my life to be in darkness or what!?... I seriously dunno what i want n also dunno what have happened to me.. Just wished that someone would be there for me when i need them... But i doubt that would come true bahh... Countdown to shermeen's birthday party bahh.. Dunno what to buy for her.. Why my friends like always have misunderstanding towards each other de??... Or mayb is i think too much le.. Just can't stand it anymore.. Project, studies, friends, parents... Are they giving me stress btw?? I also dunno.. No one noes exactly how i feel man.. HaiX.. really feel so damn confused n stress out.. Sad, lonely... I just wanna be whom i used to be.. I dun want e one who i am now... Perhaps, I'm suffering from like some kind of psychological problems bahh.. I also dunno.. Really dunno.. Please dun question me.. Just give me a break will do.. Really wanna feel relaxed.. Now, the way i do things is really indifferent from e one whom i used to be... I'm really afraid that one day I'll go berserk lehh... Someone pls help me:'(
About myself
Just love talking & making loads and loads of friends(:
Most importantly, I want to stay positive!
Wishes
*(x)Have lots of money
*(x)New bag
*(x)Accessories
*(x)New Clothings