Sunday, 17 June 2007 . 11:29 pm
Today, nothing much happened actually... I was so damn tired n bored.. Just wished that someone would be there to accompany me when I feel lonely or sad.. I doubt that would come true yar.. I just came by Ching2's blog n take a look.. Wah... Her blog is so damn nice.. She designed her own blog n it was like wahh n i also dunno how to describe.. Why is it that there are so many projects in the holidays?? I'm really gonna go crazy le.. Really suddenlyfeel very stress n as if i've got lots n lots of things to do.. Like when will I finish everything... It goes like on and on and on.. Non-stop... Really dun wish to think of it anymore.. e starting of June holidays is like.. Quite fun with my sis at home accompany me... but soon... holidays are going to end soon.. so damn sad.. School is going to reopen soon.. Studying days are coming back once again.. HaiX.. but if i don't go for studying.. what e hell should i do man.. Hmmm.. i really got to work really hard as at the end of e year, many ppl would catch up with me... If i dun work hard, I'm afraid to drop n fail my subjects terribly..I'm not going to let this happen to me.. i gotta buck up!! Jiayou!! Jiayou to everyone, no matter u're finding a job, studying or whatever.. good luck to all.. dun give up easily... Gambateh:)

