Yesterday, I had a misunderstanding n a fight with mum.... I noe I'm in e wrong n today i sms her telling her sorry.. but she just dun wanna forgive me... We're now like enemies... We didn't even talk to each other.... But... But... What have been done, is done.. Nothing could be changed... I noe that i'm rude, stubborn n so on.. For example, u told me not to go out with friends after school, u told me to go back home straight n i do as u say.. but u didn't believe me... U always thought that i go out with my friends to play.. But i did not... I noe that my conscience is clear.. If u dun believe u can ask my friend.... I used to be so rude n its hard to change u noe.. I'm trying very hard.. I'm learning.. like what my sis said.. Just keep ur hands n ur mouth to urself.. Just listen n dun add in words or so on... So i listened n i just kept quiet but at times i would forget.. So i created this trouble.. I'm really sorry.... I feel very sad:'( Kor, Lifen jie, Ching2: tell me what should i do?? I'm really lost.. I'm really feeling very terrible.... I felt so lonely all of a sudden.. And if i have anything, i could not talk to anyone.. I could only talk to my friends.. But they also dunno... I'm really sad n lost... If u all are free, do email me.. I'm really lost... Help!!!
About myself
Just love talking & making loads and loads of friends(:
Most importantly, I want to stay positive!
Wishes
*(x)Have lots of money
*(x)New bag
*(x)Accessories
*(x)New Clothings