<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7524583023843252693?origin\x3dhttp://lov3-me-for-a-reason.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 4 December 2009 . 11:13 pm

hmmm... well... today is FRIDAY!

have no plans for tmr... Cousin says smth crop up so can't meet me tmr.

BORED...

BUT today, thanks to DOROTHY for making me laugh till crazy...
hahas... she's cute and funny... Eileen too..

Thanks for treating me to all those food and stuff...

DOROTHY mummy(:
don't always eat, eat, eat larhs....

hahas... thanks for e snacks(:


Ms Eileen Tan... always like to say speaking......
hahas... funny larhs...Rmb e thing that i told you?

It's really nice to know all of you... Is my pleasure..
Making my life at work more interesting...

And also...that Eric..Pls be more mature..
I know you like disturbing people in the form of jokes and stuff
to like make people happy and stuff..

Sorry for like being rude.. Cause' that's my character...
I'm also like in the joking mood... I didn't mean to be rude..

As for this Mr Lee.. He's damn hardworking..
don't stress yourself too much by doing work even when it is lunch time.
Ltr will have a lot of white hair de...

Den... e Andy... Dorothy call him.. Andy Lau..
Who likes to sing... His singing is not bad..

I really do have fun there. This is my first time working and i really do enjoy it.

Not forgetting Jessica, Daniel and VV...

Jess, you want me to call you "Xue jie" right?
I shall call you now... "XUE JIE!"..

hahaha...

Daniel, I will treat you once I stopped working k?
Don't worry...

VV, i still rmb e incident in e archive room...
looking at how shocked you were, make me burst into laughter..
Sorry that i didn't mean it.. But was funny though..

Dorothy!!
Jiayou jiayou for tmr!

Sorry that i can't accompany you tmr..
Cause' I'm dead tired.. but will pass all my energy to you..

JIAYOU JIAYOU!!

Last but not least,
My dear ah ying~

Thanks for accompanying me all this while...
ILY! IMY too!

takeCARE yar..