Thursday, 21 January 2010 . 12:12 pm
aha... Today is Thursday! 1 more day to Friday!Wondering what I should do during this weekend.
After I've started working, I realised that it is not what I've always imagined. It was totally different. When I encounter difficulties, I start to panic.
I'm afraid of making mistakes too.
The people here are nice and I really do enjoy it.
Frankly speaking, I enjoy being in school more. I miss the times when
I'm having fun with friends. Although, at times we quarrel but I still
care for them.
How I wish time could go back to where we were schooling together and everything..
I miss MOST of the teachers too...
Well.. I know we must move on and proceed on to pursue our higher education. I will also not forget what our teachers have taught us.
Teachers like Ms Loretta Lee, Mrs Robin Low, Mrs Leong, Mr Darren Chong,
Mdm Norlinda, Ms Jasvinder Kaur and many other teachers...
Thank you for teaching me. I truly had a wonderful time with you all, be it in class or just chatting
along e corridor of the staff room.
Mrs Low, thanks for teaching me. You've made me love Maths! Thank you! I want to let you know that I've actually got a B3 for my AMATHS!!! hahas.. though it might not be an 'A'.. BUT I'm sure you know my standard for Amaths ya.. hahas.. thanks. You've made everyone in 3E1'08 happy. We do enjoy being in your class. You've never given us up but always encouraged us. This made me pressed on and I achieve those wonderful results.
THANK YOU!!

