<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7524583023843252693?origin\x3dhttp://lov3-me-for-a-reason.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, 5 February 2010 . 3:19 pm

aha... FINALLY!!!!
I got into NP!!

hahas.. was damn happy today because of vivi.. She's so funny k.. her actions and her "childish" acts made me laugh. She even crowned Eileen as Ms Cashier for e year of 2009/2010.. hahas..

den morning so funny didn't know that Jess was in the other cubicle and then she sms me this.
"Can sit on my desk and help me to click on edit one update? Coz I'm negotiating some business. thnks"

Den I was about to sms her that time, her handphone message tone rang. Then I know it was her. I started laughing in the other cubicle. She still didn't know it was me. So I went to sms her and she says i wasted her sms..Then she went out telling the others.. haha..

Vivi is very nice la.. Jess was not here then she makes us all happy and we all have fun in this boring office..

hmm.. called Mum but can't get through her hp. wondering where did she went..

I'm sOoOoooooo HAPPY today XD

Moreover, TODAY is FRIDAY(: