<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7524583023843252693?origin\x3dhttp://lov3-me-for-a-reason.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 2 February 2010 . 3:36 pm

hmm...tired..
today I'm tired because of work.

Sometimes, I really do not have many things to do.
In other words, can say that is good since I don't have a lot of stuff to do.
But is boring, yeah.

Today jess gave me lots of things to do. In fact, I don't mind having many things to do but I don't like to do things half-way then pause and do some other stuff. I truly hate it when it comes to work.

I might get confused as I know myself well that I can't multi-tasked.

Even till now, I'm still afraid of making mistakes.

Moreover, something that made me dislike D is that he gave me things to do and then he says Finance wants him to do it and when I've completed it. I asked him if he checked it before sending it to Finance. He says that he didn't check and passed it to Finance.

My goodness! I was shocked! I feel that he should not have done it as I'm inexperienced.
I was wondering if there's anything wrong he would blame on me as I'm the one who did it.

My god! don't like it... ):