Monday, 1 March 2010 . 4:13 pm
hmm.. this morning got fed up.Not really fed up but is like I don't like to be forced.
I'm sure no one likes to be forced.
I just want to take 1 day off but why can't you allow? To show you respect, I already told you that I would like to take 1 day off and all you say is you must have the responsibility you know. This is not the first time. Why can't you understand that I'm tired. Just 1 day will do.
I wonder why I kept thinking about what will happen when school reopens and stuff. I'm afraid and worried about this and that. Even had nightmare about it. Perhaps, I really think too much.
At times, I really don't know if I've made the right decision or choice. People says that I will regret my choice. The only thing I know is that I will try my very best. Even if I regret, it'll be what I deserve it as this is my decision. I'm not only going to prove to you all BUT also to myself that I can manage it.
I admit that at times I maybe childish but I've grown up. Stop treating me like a baby. You've made me into someone who always rely on you. You've made others feel that I'm still someone who can't make my own decisions. I know that you have my interest at heart but I really do hope I can make decisions on my own.
You always think that you're right but others are in the wrong. You've never reflect on what you have done. You always use the excuse that you are older than me and so on. But if you really want people to respect you, you have to earn it. You have to first learn to respect yourself, before others could respect you.

