<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7524583023843252693?origin\x3dhttp://lov3-me-for-a-reason.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 15 May 2010 . 9:50 am


Is been a long time since I post. Frankly speaking, ever since poly started, I've not been happy. Maybe I'm still unable to adapt to poly life. When I was working after 'O' level, I've been looking forward to start school as its a brand new start. When poly actually starts, I came to a conclusion that is STRESSFUL. Not only that, you are supposed to find the venue by yourself ):


Just so stressed. Many people told me that I'm thinking far too much. I also feel so but I just can't control my brain. Is like NEGATIVE side versus POSITIVE side & its always e NEGATIVE side that wins.. So, I'm always making my life that miserable. It may not be as miserable as I put it. There are many times where I felt like giving up, but after thinking through, I felt that is not worth it. Cause' this is e path which I choose, I'm going to complete it no matter what. I don't wanna be looked down upon and I'm going to do well.


I want to be like my sisters, cousins and even like my friends whom always score well in their studies. There are many times where my Mum asked, why is it that your sisters can do well, you can't? I always tell her that we are born differently with different ability. Each time when she told me this, I'll reflect on myself and I asked myself why. Then, I came to a conclusion that I'm just plain lazy and that I give up easily.


I'm not going to be influenced by anyone. I just want to be myself and be the best that I can be.


Yesterday was my birthday and many people wish me through facebook. I was happy but e only present which I received is a cake from Xinhui & Shalini. Not 1 from my sisters or parents. I was kinda disappointed but yeah, is over. It no longer matters. 1 year older also means that I have to mature and not be as childish as I used to be.


Well.. Like what e Lecturer says, " This is just the way things are." I find it really useful.


So yeah, from today onwards, I'm going to TRY MY BEST and not STRESS myself.. JIAYOU JIAYOU!!