Saturday, 30 October 2010 . 9:35 pm
Recently, am stressed once again. Hate that feeling. Each time I'm unable to complete or figure out something I'll tend to feel stress. At the same time, I'll get frustrated & upset easily. I really don't want it to happen. I know I shouldn't feel that way. The modules in this SEM are difficult & challenging. I don't know if I can cope.Frankly speaking, it makes me doubt my own abilities. At times, I really do feel like giving up. I know I can't, I have to endure but I really don't know what to do. There are a lot of things that I really don't know and I don't really have enough time.
It seems to be like is my first day in poly where I don't know anyone and the surroundings seemed unfamiliar. I don't know what's happening to me. I don't know. Am vexed and lost. Could anyone help me? I think it seems really difficult. I realize I rely too much on others. I know I shouldn't but I'm too used to it. I really don't know what to do.
Very upset :'(

