Sunday, 31 July 2011 . 2:06 pm

I'm feeling real lousy at this very moment. Mum just couldn't understand the stress that I'm under. I don't always use the laptop to watch videos. I admit that most of the time I'm supposed to do work but then I slack a little and started watching shows. I dislike the fact that she kept nagging at me. I really can't stand it. I know she meant well but you know, when you're already vexed and stressed.
All these nagging would only add on to your problems. It just doesn't help. I really don't want to quarrel with her but it seems that it's really difficult. I know I have to change my temper but it's like... I really don't know how to put it. Each time, I have troubles I have no one to talk to. Felt really left out.
Most of the time, I felt that I'm not suitable to be in this course cause' is far too stressful. Perhaps, I'm really lazy. I really don't know ):
Well.... Really hope that things could get better each day. I want to stay positive too but it's really difficult. I just felt sad everyday. Just hope that Mum & sis wouldn't nag at me everyday. Irritating!! Frustrated! Annoying!!

