Monday, 4 July 2011 . 3:11 pm
Life is just like that. You gotta accept it. If you don't accept it then the only way is to die.I feel that I'm living aimlessly. Somehow or what, always feel that I'm useless in one and another way.
I have tons of things to do. I really don't know how. It's not that I don't want to do but it's just that 'she' never explain properly. We did ask her for explanation but she's still like that. I really don't know how.
神啊, 请您救救我好吗?我真的很压力,压力到我觉得我没有喘气的空间。
Please help me will you? I know you're trying your best to help me but I'm still not trying hard enough.
Heard ytd that my cousin got 4.93/5 for his GPA. really envy. I know he'd worked extremely hard to get that results. Somehow, I'm losing motivation.
I wanna do like how he did. But is really tough ya. I really want to do well. It's just that I'm lack of the determination. I will really try my best to do better & get better.
I don't want stress! I HATE STRESS!!!

