Sunday, 3 July 2011 . 4:09 pm
Once again, I'm back!Had a sucky feeling again. Ewwww! DISLIKE!
My group members aren't working on the research project ):
What am I gonna do? I'm doing like last minute work. It's not that I don't wanna do.
You see. She also never explain properly. OMG!
I'm seriously am dying. No one will be out there helping me. I have myself to rely on.
You know what?! I don't wanna be a leader but being forced by my group members.
I feel as though I'm concern about this project by myself. People are worried but aren't doing anything. What's the point?
&& my grades just sucks to the core. People out there are having fun and here I am doing work. Anyway, that's not the point.
The point is I'm actually super duper STRESS!
I don't know if getting into this course is my right choice from the start.
Perhaps, it's not the right choice. Whatever it is. I know I have to move on & work hard and not to whine & brood over it. But is just so difficult you know?
No one knows. I'm really struggling. Don't wanna feel sad & stress anymore. I really am not cut out to do research.
Come on! this is a group project not an individual one :'(
Please let me pass & let me finish it within the time limit. Let everything flow smoothly.
May ah peh & httt & all the god bless me.

