<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7524583023843252693?origin\x3dhttp://lov3-me-for-a-reason.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 12 November 2011 . 8:18 pm

Today hmm.. Luck is not with me. Feeling of insecureness overwhelmed me. Sigh... Year 2 super stressed. Somehow.. I have NS3 next week, Wed got Practical test then PAS assignment deadline is on 17th nov 2011 then ELAHA debate is on 16th nov 2011. Stress like mad. I don't wanna be that pessimistic but somehow I feel as though I can't catch a breath. There are tons of things uncompleted. My headache comes on and off at night. I don't feel happy at all. Endless work. I know i gotta motivate and help myself cause' no one will be able to help me other than myself. Hope httt and ah peh & all the god will be with me. Helping me. I believe they are already do so.

I wonder why... My korean sucks to the core. I'm trying hard for my korean too. Korean homework incomplete. So many things. OMG! Otokae.. Help..

Sadness.. Disappointment... Stressed... & everything...