Sunday, 15 January 2012 . 10:23 pm
I am feeling down once again.. I really don't wish to have this kind of feeling. Most of the time, I'm alone. I am aware that I'm not confident, have low self-esteem. I know.. I know... Is difficult to change. I hate myself. then Uncle Song told me to control myself. I did tried. Perhaps I didn't try hard enough. I'm truly upset you know. No one knows and no one seemed to even bother. Httt asked how's my test, i said not good. then he asked me why and i said is because there are alot of tasks to be done and he shook his head. I felt bad that i didn't do well. I'm such a failure. I hate this self. I really hate. I want to be a better person however.... Everything didn't turn out the way i wanted.I wish to be better. I want to do well. I'm just lazy and I'm really stress. I don't know how to.

