Sunday, 4 March 2012 . 9:02 pm
Oh well... I'm back. Again i just couldn't comprehend why are my family like this? Perhaps I'm the only one with problem. I just don't know.
I just miss you. Now that you're gone, I miss you badly. You're once my company, my counsellor & a lot more. I have lots to talk to you about which i just can't seemed to bring myself to tell anyone. No one truly understands like you do.
Sighh... Yes, I know its my choice to study in this course and I'm really stressed. I know that I can do it if i try hard enough. But somehow I just envy how others could do so well. Is it because they put in a lot of hardwork and i didn't? I really don't know. I want to do as well but somehow i just couldn't.
My aunts and uncles are all very encouraging and they do not pressurize their child. Perhaps thats why their children can do well. I just hope they could just spend some time with us. Just a little time will do. I have lots to tell but I just feel that we're not so close.
Well.. I want to stay positive. However, it all seemed difficult. Sighh...